Lincoln Heights Veterinary Clinic welcomes all new patients to our clinic and we are please that you have chosen us for your pets care. It is our mission to provide your pet with the highest level of care and compassion. If your pet has received medical care at another clinic, please have them fax your records to 509.532.9989 so that our doctors can review them in advance.
So that we can allow time to best meet you and your pet's needs, we request that you schedule an appointment prior to your visit. We understand that emergencies can occur and will treat emergencies at any time during regular hours. As an added convenience, your pet can also be dropped off for the day. There is a minimal charge for the stay in the clinic.
Emergencies are always given the highest priority. For this reason, any emergencies occurring during business hours take precedence over regular scheduled appointments. After-hours emergencies are referred to the Pet Emergency Clinic 509.326.6670. If your pet receives emergency care overnight it may be necessary for your pet to be transferred to Lincoln Heights Veterinary Clinic for continued care.
Thank you for choosing Lincoln Heights Veterinary Clinic. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pet. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. Lincoln Heights Veterinary Clinic requires payment in full at the end of your pet's examination and/or at the time of discharge.
Routine surgery is performed Monday through Friday. Before your pet's surgery:
- Pre-surgical bloodwork is recommended prior to your pet's surgical procedure.
- Do not feed your pet after 9:00pm the night before the procedure.
- Your pet may have water.
- Please arrive at the clinic at your pet's scheduled time and allow 10 minutes for the check-in process.
- Your pet's vaccinations must be current prior to surgery day, if they are not we can vaccinate the day of surgery as long as your pet is healthy.
- A surgical release form must be signed by the pet's owner allowing our doctors to use anesthesia on your pet. All surgery forms are sent out the week prior to your surgery date. If you do not receive your forms they will be available at the front desk when you check in.
You can choose from cash, check, Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, or CareCredit.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit® offers convenient monthly payment terms, zero hidden fees, and low minimum monthly payments. You can use your CareCredit® card over and over for all your pet's follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines.
Lincoln Heights Veterinary Clinic charges $25 for returned checks. For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your pet.